EuroLeague 2019-20 STATISTICS
EuroLeague 2019-20 individual rankings
This player is not ranked among the Top 25 in any category.
- Grew up with KK Buducnost Podgorica (Yugoslavia) juniors.
- Made his debut with KK Buducnost Podgorica during the 1993-94 season.
- Played there till the 1999-00 championship.
- Moved to Turkey for the 2000-01 season, signed by Efes Pilsen Istanbul.
- Back to Yugoslavia for the 2001-02 season, signed by BC Partizan Belgrade.
- Moved to Italy for the 2002-03 season, signed by Fortitudo Bologna.
- Back to Serbia & Montenegro on January '04, signed by BC Partizan Belgrade.
- Moved to Greece for the 2004-05 season, signed by Panathinaikos Athens.
- Played there also the 2005-06 championship.
- Signed for the 2006-07 season by PAOK Thessaloniki.
- Won the 1998-99 and the 1999-00 Yugoslav National Championship with KK Buducnost Podgorica.
- Won the 2001-02 Yugoslav National Championship with BC Partizan Belgrade won the 2003-04 Serbia & Montenegro National Championship with BC Partizan Belgrade.
- Won the 2004-05 and 2005-06 Greek National Championship with Panathinaikos Athens.
- Won the 1996 and 1998 Yugoslav National Cup with KK Buducnost Podgorica.
- Won the 2001 Turkish National Cup with Efes Pilsen Istanbul.
- Won the 2002 Yugoslav Cup with BC Partizan Belgrade.
- Won the 2005 and 2006 Greek National Cup with Panathinaikos Athens.
- Selected in the World Team at the 1995 Nike Hoop Summit.
- Named the 1998-99 Yugoslav League Player of the Year.
- Named to the 1998 Yugoslav League 1st Team.
- Named the 2003-04 Serbia & Montenegro League Finals MVP.
- Played the 1999 and 2000 Yugoslav All Star Game.
- Has been member of the Yugoslav Under-22 National Team.
- Won the bronze medal at the 1996 European Under-22 Championship.
- Won the bronze medal at the 1997 World Under-22 Championship.
- Member of the Yugoslav National Team.
- Won the gold medal at the 1998 World Championship.
- Won the bronze medal at the 1999 European Championship.
- Played at the 2000 and 2004 Olympic Games.
- Won the gold medal at the 2001 European Championship.
- Played at the 2005 European Championship.