EuroLeague 2019-20 STATISTICS
EuroLeague 2019-20 individual rankings
This player is not ranked among the Top 25 in any category.
- Played high-school basketball at Elizabeth HS, NJ.
- Played college basketball at Union County College (1993-94).
- Did not play 1994-98.
- Played college basketball at William Paterson College, NCAA III, (1998-01).
- Selected in the 2001 USBL Draft by Florida Sea Dragons (#16).
- Moved to Italy for the 2001-02 season, signed by Aironi Novara.
- Signed for the 2002-03 season by Virtus Roma.
- Moved to Greece for the 2003-04 season, signed by AEK Athens.
- Signed for the 2004-05 season by Detroit Pistons.
- Moved to Israel for the 2005-06 season, signed by Hapoel Jerusalem.
- Moved to Turkey for the 2006-07 season, signed by Efes Pilsen Istanbul.
- Named the 2003-04 Euroleague Week-13 MVP.
- Led the 2006 ULEB Cup regular season in scoring (21.1 ppg.).
- Won the 2007 Turkish National Cup with Efes Pilsen Istanbul.
- Named to the 2000-01 NCAA III Final Four All-Tournament Team.
- Named the 1999, 2000 and 2001 NABC Division III National Player of the Year.
- Played the 2004 Greek all Star Game.