EuroCup 2018-19 STATISTICS
EuroCup 2018-19 individual rankings
This player is not ranked among the Top 25 in any category.
- Signed for the 1991-92 season by Profikolor Banatsko Novo Selo (Serbia & Montenegro).
- Played there till the 1993-94 championship.
- Signed for the 1995-96 season by BFC Beocin.
- Played there also the 1996-97 championship.
- Signed for the1997-98 season by BC Red Star Belgrade.
- Played there also the 1998-99 championship.
- Signed for the 1999-00 season by KK Buducnost Podgorica.
- Played there also the 2000-01 championship.
- Moved to Italy for the 2001-02 season, signed by Mens Sana Basket Siena.
- Back to Serbia & Montenegro for the 2002-03 season, signed by Hemofarm Vrsac.
- Moved to Italy for the 2003-04 season, signed by Pallacanestro Olimpia Milano.
- Left the team on January '04.
- Moved back to Serbia & Montenegro, signed by KK Hemofarm Vrsac.
- He's still playing there.
- Named the 2000-01 Euroleague Week-3 MVP.
- Named the 2004-05 ULEB Cup Week-14 MVP.
- Won the 1997-98 Yugoslav National Championship with BC Red Star Belgrade.
- Won the 1999-00 and 2000-01 Yugoslav National Championship with KK Buducnost Podgorica.
- Won the 2001 Yugoslav National Cup with KK Buducnost Podgorica.
- Won the 2002 Saporta Cup with Mens Sana Basket Siena.
- Won the 2005 Adriatic League with KK Hemofarm Vrsac.
- Played the 1998 and 2000 Yugoslav All Star Game.
- Named the 2000 Yugoslav All Star Game MVP.
- Named the 1995-96 and 1996-97 Yugoslav League MVP.
- Named to the 1997-98 and 1998-99 Yugoslav League1st Team.
- Named the 1999-00 Yugoslav League Finals MVP.
- Member of the Yugoslav National Team.
- Won the gold medal at the 1997 European Championship.
- Won the gold medal at the 1998 World Championship.
- Won the silver medal at the 1996 Olympic Games.
- Won the bronze medal at the 1999 European Championship.