EuroCup 2020-21 STATISTICS
EuroCup 2020-21 individual rankings
This player is not ranked among the Top 25 in any category.
- Played high-school basketball at Thomson HS.
- Played college basketball at Pittsburgh University (1995-99).
- Signed for the 1999-00 season by Golden State Warriors.
- Played there also the 2000-01 championship.
- Signed for the 2001-02 season by Philadelphia 76ers.
- Moved to Italy for the 2003-04 season, signed by Futur Virtus Castelmaggiore.
- Moved to Serbia & Montenegro for the 2004-05 season, signed by KK Hemofarm Vrsac.
- Signed for the 2005-06 season by Fort Worth Flyers, in the NBDL.
- On February '06 signed by BC Partizan Belgrade.
- Played there also the 2006-07 championship.
- Moved to Israel for the 2007-08 season, signed by Maccabi Tel Aviv.
- Won the 2005-06 Serbia & Montenegro National Championship with BC Partizan Belgrade.
- Won the 2006-07 Serbian National Championship with BC Partizan Belgrade.
- Won the 2005 Adriatic League with KK Hemofarm Vrsac.
- Won the 2007 Adriatic League with BC Partizan Belgrade.
- Named to the 1996-97 and 1997-98 Big East 2nd Team.