EuroCup 2019-20 STATISTICS
EuroCup 2019-20 individual rankings
This player is not ranked among the Top 25 in any category.
- Played high-school basketball at Loyola HS, Los Angeles.
- Played college basketball at UCLA (1994-98).
- Selected in the 1998 NBA Draft by Los Angeles Lakers (#45).
- Drafts rights traded to Phoenix Suns.
- Signed for the 1998-99 season by Phoenix Suns.
- Played there also the 1999-00 championship.
- Signed for the 2000-01 season by Los Angeles Stars, in the ABA.
- Moved to Italy for the 2001-02 season, signed by AC Imola.
- Moved to Greece for the 2002-03 season, signed by Panionios Athens.
- Signed for the 2003-04 season by Aris Tessaloniki.
- Signed for the 2004-05 season by AEK Athens.
- Moved to Belgium on March '06, signed by BC Oostende.
- He's still playing there.
- Won the 1995 NCAA with UCLA.
- Won the 2005-06 Belgian National Championship with BC Oostende.
- Won the 2004 Greek National Cup with Aris Thessaloniki.
- Played the 2004 Greek All Star Game.
- Has been member of the US Under-22 National Team.
- Won the gold medal at the 1996 Panamerican Under-22 championship.