ULEB Cup 2006-07 STATISTICS
ULEB Cup 2006-07 individual rankings
This player is not ranked among the Top 25 in any category.
- Played college basketball at UNC Charlotte (1999-00).
- Signed for the 2000-01 season by Brisbane Bullets.
- Played there till the 2002-03 championship.
- Moved to Greece for the 2002-03 season, signed by Panionios BC Athens.
- Played there till November '03.
- Back to Australia, signed by Brisbane Bullets.
- Moved to Italy on April'04, signed for the remainder of the season by Virtus Roma.
- Played there till the 2005-06 championship.
- Signed for the 2006-07 season by Mens Sana Basket Siena.
- Named the 2001-02 NBL Most Improved Player.
- Member of the Australian National Team.
- Won the gold medal at the 2005 Oceanian Championship.
- Played at the 2006 World Championship.